Why Auto Text Expander ?
- Use Auto Text Expander to save your time and efforts by avoiding typing the most commonly used content again and again.
- New snippets can be organized into groups, allowing you to really keep your snippets efficient and clean to search through. With these groups, you can create manual backups to ensure that you never waste spending the time to recreate them.
- If you click the Statistics button, you’re able to see exactly how many keystrokes you’ve saved, and translate that to how much time you’ve saved on a WPM basis.
- You can have a backup of all the groups & snippets and can restore whenever you want.
- Options are very extensive with Auto Text Expander. You can set Auto Text Expander to work with only certain applications, which is very useful in certain situations.
- Pre-defined macros, such as Date, Time etc.
- Use Fill-in Macro to store the details you need to fill regularly in the forms etc and trigger anytime.
- You can set the key combinations, termed as Hotkeys. Hotkeys allow you to easily control Auto Text Expander by adding new snippets, opening the application, or enabling/disabling the application.
“I am totally enjoying working with Auto Text Expander. It’s been an awesome experience and it helps me saving a bunch of time every day. Your program is very easy to use and very handy. I use it to save several common mails, introductory lines in every mail, foot-notes and signatures. Thankfully, It worked exactly as advertised.”
– Gayle Benes, Denver
“My experience with Auto Text Expander was great. I had tried several other trial versions of text expander programs, but yours was by far the easiest one to use. Some programs were very complicated and it was a big task to work with them and get them to do what you wanted to do. Auto Text Expander undoubtedly save me from hours of repeated typing every day. .”– Karla Ken, Eugene
“Auto Text Expander is my one of the most regularly used tools for pc apart from showbox. It has really made my life simple and sorted . .”– Eugine Dickson, Eugene